Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Events

Well, there is really no easy way to describe my Saturday but to just come out and say it.  I t-boned a City of Phoenix bus yesterday afternoon.  Thank God no one was hurt and everyone involved was super nice about it.  Especially since it was my fault (which Ryan, along with everyone else told me to NEVER admit again, should I ever find myself in this predicament).

Other than that, we had a pretty tame weekend.  Friday morning was spent at Chuck E Cheese for me and work for Ryan.  Here's a picture of my cute nieces enjoying a ride: 

That night after Ryan put in a long, hard day, I welcomed him home with a nice dinner and a game of Monopoly.  I schooled him.  Hard.  Gus was the banker and did a very good job.
Then he was over it..
.

Saturday morning, I woke up early and met my sister, mom, and two nieces at the zoo.  They had snow trucked in for the kiddos.  So funny to think that these kids think that's what real snow is like!



In the afternoon, Ryan golfed and I provided sheer terror on the road.  Again - thank God no one was hurt.   Today my parents came up and lent me their third car.  Generous - yes.  Smart - we'll have to see.  Hopefully I won't slam it in to the light rail.  I think people might start thinking I have a thing against public transportation!

2 comments:

Geoff and Brooke +1 said...

I love that you t-boned a bus! That's professionalism right there! I really think you should take out the lightrail.... Did you get any pics of the accident? Post'em! Or better yet - did it make the paper? :) hope to see you soon....

SorensonVT said...

You're too funny, Kerrie. Way to look at an unfortunate situation in a positive light. The pictures are great too--your new kitty seems to own the place, eh? :-)