Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ava

For those of you who have been praying for/thinking of Ava, our niece, she had her kidney surgery yesterday and all the positive energy was well received!  She did great and is already recovering nicely at home.  Here she is in her beautiful new gown!


 I felt a need to document her trauma.  I know we'll be talking about this to her when she's 16 and the poor girl won't even have a scar to show off!  Julia is being an excellent big sister and is helping tend to Ava's "owie".  What can we say - Ryan and I have the best nieces!  We're so proud of them!  Thanks for everyone's support for Ava's speedy recovery!





1 comment:

SorensonVT said...

I have heard that you are being incredibly supportive! Ava has been in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad to hear that she is recovering well. I can't wait to meet her! We are thinking of a fall visit, possibly...with our new little one!