Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Puma Anyone?

I love the comments!  You guys are too funny!  As for the dog, we borrowed Jake - our brother-in-law's dog.  He's a good boy, but has a loud bark!  Gus is not too thrilled, so we think getting a permanent dog is out of the question.  So what's the next logical choice, according to Ryan?  A Puma!  Naturally.  Since Bengal Tigers and Cheetah's are only available through zoo permits, a Puma or Leopard seems like a perfectly reasonable option.  Ryan seems to think we have a Vegas circus/magic act going on at our house.  

Other than that, nothing new to report.  I still don't have a camera (can anyone recommend a good one?) but will send pictures of the Christmas Tree as soon as I get one! Bye for now!
KK
:)

1 comment:

Geoff and Brooke +1 said...

I bet Gus will learn to tolerate (and even start to like) a dog after some time.... Geoff and I like our Nikon Coolpix a lot...I think you can get a good deal on them at Costco. Can't wait for you to get a camera so I can see your tree!