Sunday, September 7, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

I know, I know!  It's been WAAAAY too long since I've updated this!  Surprisingly, not that much has happened.  The best thing has been our trip to Albuquerque to visit our friends, Jamie and Dave.  The weather was great - the sun shined, the rain poured, the wind blew, the temperatures were chilly at night, perfect during the day! What more could a Phoenician want at the end of an Arizona summer?!  We got to play cards, grill out, and golf!


Next post will be much quicker, I promise!!!
KK
:)


4 comments:

Geoff and Brooke +1 said...

Yes - please post more often, it has been WAAAY too long! I know you can do it... :) New Mexico looks fun though!

SorensonVT said...

Yes, I've been WAITING! ;-) Did you hear that we're coming out to visit from the 11th-22nd? I am very excited to see you guys. We might crash at your house for a night or two if you're OK with having a baby there! We'll be easy guests, we promise!

SorensonVT said...

That would be the 11th-22nd of October, just to clarify!

Chris said...

You're a busy couple of people.....no time to update this!!! But TRY....we love to look.